Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkins and Stars

Abbie and I glittered the cardboard stars that I cut out last week. I haven't messed with glitter in awhile - I love how it gets everywhere - no matter how careful you are. My table glitters, the grass glitters - the whole patio is sparkling!
I wanted the stars to hang on my patio. Noting special . . . but I love how these pumpkins look hanging outside in October - especially with the glittering stars. I have to run an extension cord tonight - so I can keep the lights lit.
Two of these pumpkins belonged to Luke and Jake when they used to go trick or treating.
I miss the days of making costumes . . . class parties . . . trick or treating . . . going through the stash of candy to see what they were willing to share.
My happy pumpkins in the daylight. I think they are happier after dark.

When witches go riding,
and black cats are seen,
the moon laughs and whispers,

'tis near Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment