Friday, December 30, 2011

ready for a sleepover

Lily arrived at our house the other night ready for a sleepover. Purple fleece hat, polka dot robe, Tinkerbell pajamas, and Hello Kitty slippers . . . that's a fun combination for any little girl. We stayed up late and watched cartoons and camped out in the living room. My house was a disaster the next morning - I should have taken a picture of that. Nearly every blanket and pillow I own was in the living room - most of them she spread out and arranged for herself on the floor. It is funny to watch this 3 year old girl with Richard, Luke, and Jake. She can convince them to do about anything she wants.
Jennifer and I folded cranes a good part of the night. I am still working toward my 1001 cranes. I started this awhile back - and then life got in the way and I stuck them away. I am determined to reach 1001 soon. I think I am somewhere around 800. Richard gave me some beautiful origami paper for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment