Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Seven

 
I joined a list challenge here - Meet Me At Mikes
I make lists all the time - and it is only once a week . . . Well that sounded like fun - so why not do another one here - planettreasures
Again only once a week . . . Saturday Seven. 
The first list topic for Saturday Seven is . . . My Wishes for 2013
 
I WISH . . .
1. for an end to all the violence in the world.
2. people would start taking care of our earth.
3. for Jake to get the classes he needs for school.
4. for motivation to get back into shape.  (I know - I don't really need to wish - I am in complete control of this - I just have to do it.)  : )
5. for my 1000 crane project to get some feedback.
6. for all my friends and family fighting a battle or struggling with something (whatever it may be) - that they find the answers, peace, and strength to get through.
7. I have some health issues going on - I wish for a healthy year.
 
Looking forward to next Saturday's topic.

 


2 comments:

  1. yay! thanks so much for joining in! I feel very much the same as you do.
    What is your 1000 crane project? Maybe I should read some more of your blog and I might find out.
    Glad that planet clare is joining planettreasures : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. About a year ago I decided to fold 1000 origami cranes - write quotes on them and leave the in places for people to find. It has been fun. It is taking longer than I thought - but it has been fun. Here is the link.

    http://chs1000cranes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete