Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Random Wednesday Stuff . . .

Life is good . . . I'm sticking with that!  So much going on in my life these days.  I'm trying to enjoy every minute of it . . . rather than focusing on how crazy busy I am.  Wait . . . I love being crazy busy - so "Life is good!"   This mug was a gift from my husband (he knows how much I like fun coffee mugs and will surprise me once in awhile with one.) 
I love the colors in this picture.
I have always like miniatures . . . I may have posted a picture of these before - but while I was looking through pictures last night - I noticed this one again.  They are such cute little things.  I found the fox and dog charm at a yard sale in Iowa.  (My aunt thought the dog may be an old Cracker Jack prize.)  The birds and little pitcher belonged to my mom, and the little blue guy in the background was sitting on top of our mailbox one day . . . I thought he would be happier on this shelf with some company.   
One of last week's chalk board messages . . . This was all that needed to be said on that particular day.
Tealight candles wrapped with tape . . . they are so much more fun this way!  I need to use them in some small clear votive olders - so I can enjoy the colors - perfect for summer.
And little Miss Charlotte . . .
Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I love those miniatures and what you've done with the tape. She wore flowers in her hair - was that a song from long ago? She quite a pretty little blossom on her own.

    ReplyDelete