Sunday, December 15, 2013

Shabby Charlotte doll . . . Noella



It has been awhile since I have made a Shabby Charlotte doll . . . at least I will get one done for Christmas.  Meet Noella.
Noella is full of Christmas Spirit all year long.  She loves Christmas and all the things that go along with it . . . cookies, hot chocolate, Christmas Carols . . . you name it.  She especially likes vintage Christmas ornaments, glitter, and snowflakes.  She carries her own magic snowflake in her bag, along with a jingle bell to remind her of Christmas all year.  She loves to sit in Christmas trees surrounded by lights and ornaments – it makes her feel pretty and magical.  She is a wise little doll and realizes the real magic of Christmas is about spending it with the people you love.   
Now I want to make more.  After finishing her last night - my head was full of ideas.  I do have one that I hope to make for a gift this week - another red head.  I had intentions of getting more listed on Etsy for the holidays . . . but I don't always get done what I intend to get done, but who know what will happen this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment