Tuesday, April 12, 2016

good things . . .

"Making the simple complicated is commonplace.
Making the complicated simple,
 awesomely simple, that's creativity."
~ Charles Mingus





 This has to be the best theme for a book fair ever . . . as least as far as I am concerned.  
I think I need to dress like a hippy and help out the librarian for a few days! 

I seem to be feeling extremely motivated and creative - with a whole head full of ideas . . . and not able to settle on anything. I have dolls started that I am excited about, I'm reading and writing and jotting down notes, I am playing with paint and messing with journal pages . . . but not settling in and completing anything.  Other times I don't know where to start.  I seem to be inspired by everything I see and everywhere I look colors just make my day.  Now all of this feels like a good thing, yet it is also leaving me feeling a little frustrated.
Work is busy and I like getting so much done there . . . yet, I would like to just walk out the door and keep walking.  When I say "keep walking" . . . I mean just walk until it is time to eat and sleep - and then get up and walk some more.  I am in the mood to wander . . . 
. . . maybe I need to wander!  
Maybe I need to just not think so much! 
Maybe I just need to . . . . ???

GOOD THINGS THIS WEEK . . . 
1.  Making cupcakes with Charlotte
2.  Having Mattea spend the weekend
3.  Flowers everywhere!
4.  Rain . . . and warmer weather
5.  My tomato plants have doubled in size.
6.  Watching baseball
7.  Reading
8.  Walking
9.  Drinking wine and "talking wedding" with Jennifer
10.  The color green!

No comments:

Post a Comment