Sunday, October 8, 2017

Zombie Bride . . .

For the past three years I have been part of a zombie doll swap.
My kind of swap!
I was so excited yesterday when I found a package in my mailbox.
What a fabulous Zombie Bride Debbie made!
And these wonderful pumpkin heads . . . also made by Debbie
 My family thinks she a little creepy . . . LOL!
I think she is a lovely zombie bride . . . 
 . . . and she is poseable.  
Oh the fun you can have with a poseable zombie!
 OK . . . maybe she's a little creepy, but her veil can hide that.

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see you're having fun with this swap. Poor thing looks like she was definitely left at the altar. Hope the skeleton family will take good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL . . . and I believe you were the one who told me about it. It is fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete