Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Oompa Loompa zombie . . .

The theme for this Fall's zombie doll swap was Willy Wonka.
This Oompa Loompa zombie went to Nevada.
He was so much fun to make.  I tend to always have a favorite thing with the dolls I make.  
I would have to say my favorite things about him are his eyebrows and overalls . . . and the Willy Wonka head that he is carrying.  :)






I also included this skeleton that I dressed.  
Isn't she lovely!
I think what I like most about this zombie doll swap . . . is knowing that there are 
others out there who enjoy this silliness besides me.  :)  
Take a look at Yarnigras Swapper Spot to see the other zombie dolls people made.



2 comments:

  1. She is lovely indeed! Love the eyebrows too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe it was you who told me about the zombie doll swap. Thank you for that . . . it has really been fun over the years.

      Delete