Thursday, October 3, 2024

EEK!

Twice a year I participate in a Zombie Doll Swap with other women from around the country . . .  who also like everything Halloween and things that are a little weird. It is organized by a teacher in Louisiana.  Making a doll and getting a package ready is fun . . . waiting for your package to arrive is even more fun.  This is a talented group of women!
This Fall the theme of the swap was The Nightmare Before Christmas.  
This is the contents of the package I received this year from Jill.  She took a set of nesting dolls and repainted them as characters from The Nightmare Before Christmas!  How cute are they!




That all I ever wanted was to bring them something great! Why does nothing ever turn out like it should? Well, what the heck! I went and did my best. And, by God, I've really tasted something swell. And for a moment, why, I ever touched the sky. And at least I've left some stories they can tell, I did. And for the first time since, I don't remember when, I feel just like my old bony self again.
                                                                          ~ Jack Skellington

No comments:

Post a Comment