Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Zombie Doll Swap . . . The Nightmare Before Christmas

The theme for the Zombie Doll swap this Fall was 
The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I have always liked Sally - the rag doll from Halloween Town.  She is an ordinary rag doll in Halloween Town . . . kind, honest, and intelligent.  Sally is a bit restless though.  Since she is a Halloween Town rag doll - turning her into a zombie wasn't hard.  She was really  fun to make. 

I received my zombie package also.  It is fun waiting for it to arrive,  I have been very busy, and sort of forgot that it was coming.  Which made it even more fun when it was delivered.  
Jill did an amazing job with the Nightmare Before Christmas theme.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  

I figured it was a good time of year to get back into this blog.  I have struggled in the past making time to post.  I retired this Spring and I am hoping that helps.  I feel like I am busier than when I was working, but it is a different kind of busy.  So I am giving it a go . . .

HAPPY OCTOBER!
💜

No comments:

Post a Comment