Monday, June 25, 2007

Laundry - Everyday!!!


I have wanted a clothesline for sometime. But we just never seemed to get around to putting one up. Hanging out laundry reminds me of home, I love the smell of sheets when they have been dried on the line, and on top of that it saves money. So we finally got one up this weekend. Richard came home with the decorative caps - which really makes it look nice - more than I expected. But I love it! I do so much laundry it amazes me and this is definitely not a time saver and I honestly do not like doing laundry - especially since it never seems to end. But I can get joy out of some very simple things - this being one of those simple things.
" We should all do what, in the long run, gives us joy, even if it is only picking grapes or sorting the laundry." ~ E.B. White









No comments:

Post a Comment