Just a few more days until Daisy Yellow's ICAD challenge starts. I am really looking forward to 61 days of creative fun. Warm-up # 8 was "imperfect circles" . . . I came up with these monster faces.
I love monster faces!
I had hoped to also be posting pictures of a finished doll, but instead I spent a good portion of to my long weekend cleaning and organizing our garage and my art/craft supplies. The kind of cleaning that requires an awful mess in order to do it right! I decided to enjoy the process.
I got rid of a lot of stuff . . . and I am exhausted.
I tend to over do . . . but that's what Tylenol is for - right?
GOOD THINGS THIS WEEKEND . . .
1. Adam's baptism . . . and being his god parents.
2. Working on index cards
3. An almost clean garage . . .(I still have a few things to go through.)
4. Making a decision . . . and making it work
5. 3 day weekend . . . and only two more weeks of school!
6. Talking to Mom . . .she will be here in about a week!
8. Coffee and reading the paper in the morning with Richard
9. Feeling relaxed!