Friday, January 22, 2010

Blog Therapy

I've been away from here for awhile - just busy living I guess. I thought it would be good for me to get back to this blog and I wanted to start with something to cheer me up. (I seem to need a lot of cheering up these days - but life gets like that sometimes). This picture never fails to make me smile - thinking about my family I miss, and thinking about Connor and Luke and how silly they thought it was to stop and see "Iowa's Largest Frying Pan" - but how can you pass up seeing something like that? : )
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
~ Anthony Brandt

2 comments:

  1. This made me smile and laugh. Great memory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic! I knew there was a reason I wanted to go through Iowa when we made our Cross country trip, now I'm sad we had to skip it.
    I hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete