Monday, May 31, 2010

"I'm over here in the hydrangenas."

Not a very good picture - but I was being impatient yesterday when I took this photo. I love hydrangeas and am so excited about these beautiful blooms. I bought these plants last year really late in the season at a very good price - but they looked sort of sad. This year two of them are doing great. The other two still look sort of sad . . . but they look as if they will make it.
I am enjoying Monday off. I love three day weekends! Even better . . . there are only two weeks left of school . . . and only two weeks to work after that . . . and I am not working summer school!
It has finally warmed up here - by that I mean 85 - 90. It has been cooler than normal for this time of year and I am more than ready for heat and sunshine. I probably shouldn't say that, it will be 100 - 105 before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment