Thursday, March 31, 2011

Last Weekend

Delicious . . . We tried this recipe this past weekend for breakfast. They were really good. A soft boiled egg - wrapped in bacon . . . then rolled in flour, egg, and finally in crumbs of panko, crushed almonds, and Parmesan cheese. Then we deep friend them until they were golden brown. They were really good . . . will definitely make them again. The weekend also consisted a lot of hard work. We cleaned the carpets and got the spare room in order. We really need new carpet - but this helps for now. I actually think we are going to put wood floors in rather than carpet. Anyway . . . I'm rambling - but I am really excited to have the carpets cleaned and the house in some better order. And this carpet cleaner was the best!!! We are going out of town this weekend for a tennis tournament. I hope to be good about taking pictures - so I have something to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment