Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Family Journals . . .

I have been thinking about starting these journals for quite some time.  I just kept putting it off, but finally got a start on them.  I am writing in a journal for all my kids and grandkids . .  and Richard.  Eventually I will get around to personalizing the covers . . . but for right now I am just writing.  Just filling them with memories . . . thoughts . . . photos . . . and whatever else comes to my mind.  It has been fun so far,  I have decided not to really have any kind of plan with them other than just writing what comes to mind . . . and what I want to share with them.  This would probably be much easier and faster if I did it on the computer, but I want them to be handwritten.  

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea. (As you can probably tell, I've been trying to catch up tonight and can't believe that I've missed commenting for so long. It's always so much fun coming here.)

    ReplyDelete