Monday, July 13, 2015

This is how we play . . .


 I have always wanted to crochet with t-shirt yarn . . . so I started this rug with some old t-shirts left over after we tie dyed.  It is a little tough to work with, which I'm sure has something to do with how tight I crochet.  I think when I get it the size that I want . . . or when my hands just give out - I will get some more fabric dye and add some color.
 Luke started a painting.  Right now it is just a rough sketch . . . and he has started painting the background.  Hopefully he will get it finished soon . . .

Charlotte helping me make more bandanna pants.  
This little lady has to help "Amma" with everything!  
Things tend to take a little longer with her help . . . but it is way more fun!
I've got a little blonde voodoo doll started . . . I still have to decide what I want to do with her, but at least she now has a face.  I have some ideas - so will just have to see what comes together.  
At the end of the day,
 who you are is totally 
and completely up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment