Monday, October 1, 2018

zombie doll . . .




My zombie doll arrived at her home in Kansas . . . so I can finally post picture of her.
This year's theme for the the zombie doll swap was "professions" . . . I was give three professions to choose from (gardener, baker or a laboratory technologist) . . . I could not resist the lab tech.
Meet Dr. Helen Walker . . . 

Helen Walker is an amazing little zombie. 
She is smart, creative, kind, and fun to be around!
She really doesn’t mind being a zombie . . . the blood and brains just don’t
seem to bother her at all.  (That’s what protective gloves are for.)
When she is not wandering around her lab trying to figure out
what caused her to turn into a zombie in the first place . . .
she likes to spend time with the people she loves. 
They don’t seem to mind that she is a zombie either.
They just love her for who she is!

I love participating in this swap.  I am still waiting to receive my zombie doll.
I will post pictures as soon as she arrives.

1 comment: