Friday, July 27, 2007

Hogwarts




I am just now taking an interest in the Harry Potter books and movies. I've started reading the series and watching the movies as I finish each book. It is perfect reading for the last two weeks of my summer. Jacob has read them and wanted the new book when it came out - so when he came home with it and after listening to all the hype about it's release - I thought I should read the series. I read the first book then watched the movie - and am now reading the second book. They are just what I need for the end of my summer. I can be a part of the Harry Potter craze before I go back to work in a couple of weeks. I am enjoying them - and Jake will stay up and watch the movies with me. I found this picture of Hogwarts - I think my favorite part of the first movie is the castle/school. So I am off to read and finish book two so I can watch that movie. I can see myself becoming a Harry Potter fan.
Never trust anything that can think for itself if you can't see where it keeps its brain. ~J.K. Rowling, "Dobby's Reward," Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999, spoken by the character Arthur Weasley







No comments:

Post a Comment