Thursday, April 24, 2008

Cup of the Day

My family tells me I am OCD - which may be true. One of the things that makes them say this about me (and there is more than one thing) - is that I have a thing about matching. Each day my coffee cup somehow has to coordinate with the outfit that I am wearing that day. (It honestly bothers me if it doesn't.) Richard and the boys think this is weird of course - although Richard does go along with it - by picking out a cup for me on days I am running late. (He would probably deny that.) So this is the cup of the day.
We took Sadie out for a ride.
She obviously was enjoying the day. You have to love those ears!

"Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful."
~ Annette Funicello

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you are a little out of control..bra,undies and now a cup, you just crack me up. The list will continue to grow I am sure of it :)
    Is there any colors you are in need of??

    ReplyDelete