Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Trying a Different Color

I dyed my hair a couple weeks ago. I have always wanted to try red hair - but I had gotten so blonde - that Nancy told me if I dyed it red it would probably turn pink. So she dyed it brown with the idea in mind that I could always put highlights back in it if I didn't like it - and if I still wanted to I could go red next time. It turned out sort of red anyway. Not quite the color I was thinking - and it took a little getting used to - but I like it. What I don't like is all the gray as it grows out - but I have to live with that.
"There is only one cure for gray hair. It was invented by a Frenchman. It is called the guillotine." ~ P.G. Wodehouse

2 comments:

  1. It looks great in the photo, I am sure it looks even better in person :) Is this a self portrait?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Very pretty! I have always liked red hair.

    ReplyDelete