Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Simply Knitting

I am really trying to use up some of the supplies that I have. I have been cleaning out and organizing - and when I look at how much stuff I have - I don't need to go out an buy anything (no matter how fun that is). I have been wanting to knit something - so I needed to find a pattern that I already had yarn and the needles to use. This isn't probably what I would have chosen to knit otherwise - but it will be a fun scarf - and the squiggle yarn definitely hides any mistakes I may make. And I am trying something new - the circular needles. I am going to try something a little more difficult next.
We had a thunderstorm last night. Usually when they forecast a thunderstorm - it doesn't amount to much. Last night was the real thing.
My house is clean, I have errands to run, then I am going to work out - after that I will be picking up this squiggle yarn and finishing my scarf. Spring Break - I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment