Thursday, December 29, 2011

just a little more pink christmas

I took my Christmas tree down yesterday. I am one of those people who like to get it up early and get it down before New Year's Eve. I guess I just need to start the new year with everything in order and put away. But before it all gets packed away . . . a look at some new ornaments on my tree this year. I found this pink robot at Urban Outfitters.

This actually was a gift from Luke and Abbie last Christmas - but it was her first full year on the tree. PINK FISH LIPS!!!!!

This one is from last year also. I bought this ornament in Washington D.C. I don't think I took a picture of it - so it gets a place in the new ornament post too. Richard gave me this cupcake ornament in my stocking.


And my favorite find this year - from World Market.

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment