Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Say goodbye to yesterday!

Long day yesterday . . . not sure why. I guess I had planned for the day to go one way - and it went another. I did get a walk in and nearly all of my Christmas shopping done.

I think being out shopping just got to me - I didn't think it had. I tried going to one mall and didn't get any further than the parking lot - I wasn't impatient - just moved onto another mall. The lines didn't bother me, the people didn't bother me . . . I found the gifts that I wanted - all on sale . . . but something got to me. I think by the end of yesterday I was just taking the world way to serious. I do that sometimes - not sure why. I hate it when I get in that sort of mood - so I am putting yesterday behind me and pulling myself out of that mood one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment