Tuesday, October 7, 2014

footprints and hand prints . . .

I have been busy . . . and letting life get in the way of the things I like to do.  Life does that sometimes.  I haven't been posting here and I miss that . . . . and I can tell by how I am feeling that I am not giving enough attention to my creative side.   
We poured some concrete in our back yard this past weekend and of course the best part of pouring concrete is footprints and hand prints . . . Sadie later added paw prints.

These are my hands.
I will do
A 1000 loving things with you
And you will remember
When I am tall…
That once my hands
Were just this small.

2 comments:

  1. It is so easy for that to happen. Hope you get some time for your creative side soon. I know the feeling..........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Again . . . we just need more hours in every day.

      Delete