Monday, February 16, 2015

weekend stuff . . .











This actually turned out a little better than I thought it was going to.  I took butcher paper and taped it together to form a square 9' by 9'.  then crawled around on the floor to fold it.  My biggest concern was that the paper would rip and I would have to start over . . . but I managed to get it folded.  The paper is not heavy enough to support it - so I had to reinforce with with some dowels.  It still doesn't stand up - but I think if I hang it - it will look great.  Now I just have to find a place to hang it up so I can get some good pictures.  Oh, the quotes I could write on this crane . . .

1 comment:

  1. My office mate and I put on our heart antenna's and I was telling her about your crossing guards wondering how they were dressed for Valentine's Day. It's been so bitterly cold here, cupid would not stand a chance on our corner. Love your giant crane - you surely could fit a plethora of quotes on that!

    ReplyDelete