Tuesday, February 3, 2015

"You've lost your mind . . . "




One of the men that I work with wanted a lion costume (last minute) . . . He brought me an old sweatshirt, some fabric, a brown scarf, a couple of trims and a scarf knitted out of fuzzy yarn.  I'm not done yet, but I couldn't wait to post this picture of Richard trying it on for me.  Don't let the face fool you . . . he was SO willing to try it on.  It actually is going to turn out better than I thought it would.  I finished adding trim to the hood for a fuller mane . . . and added some ears on top.  I also am working on a tail.  To be honest . . . I really wasn't very excited about making this costume, but I am glad I did.  I will hopefully get a picture of Mikey in the costume - once it is finished. 
This may be one of my new favorite pictures of my husband . . . It is that "you've lost your mind" look that he gives me so often . . . (it really means that he loves me.)
 , , , and some fun new goodies I found yesterday.
A new journal, a pouch to hold my pens, and some clips.  
"Real success is being totally indulgent about your own trip.
You put your blinders on about the garbage and go full speed ahead.  ~ Betsey Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment