Monday, April 27, 2015

things that made me smile . . .

"The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance;  
the wise grows it under his feet." 
~ James Oppenheimer





This is how I found my skeleton this past Saturday . . . which makes me like him on that shelf even better.  Thank you Pam . . . this made my day!
What a great couple of days it has been . . . 
I can't say I am getting done what I want to get done . . . life seems to be getting in the way or I simply just run out of time - but that's OK.  I am a little frustrated that I am not creating things regularly, but it is a busy time of year for me and that just seems to happen sometimes.  I am going to have to change that though . . . .  Can I please just have more hours in every day!
LIFE IS GOOD . . . just because!

No comments:

Post a Comment