Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's off to work I go!

I was able to start riding my bike to work again this week. Last week I was bringing things into work and running errands - so I was driving. I have really missed riding every day. Already after two days I believe it has made a difference in my mood and how I start my day. I am back into a work routine. I still have so much I want and need to do at home that I wish I had more hours in every day - but I believe most people feel that way. This time of year - I always find myself getting back into good habits. I start back to work after having the summer off and the laid back attitude of summer seems to fall away a little at a time. As much as I look forward to that time off every year - and I can so easily slip into my summer vacation mode, I also like and need the normalcy of a routine after awhile - and I will really try to enjoy being back to work - even if I could use more hours each day.

"Work is either fun or drudgery. It depends on your attitude. I like fun." ~ Colleen C Barrett

1 comment:

  1. I just love clicking on your blog and having a new post there. I love your bike :)

    ReplyDelete