Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 Day Weekend!!!!!

I went to the scrapbook store today. I am making invitations to Jennifer's baby shower and wanted to get some things. I told myself I would only get what I needed for the invitations. . .
. . . and I did pretty good. I only bought a few extra things that I didn't really need.
I doesn't matter what I bring home - if it comes in a paper bag, and I sit it on the table - then Boo feels he is entitled to lay on it.
From the look of him here - he thinks he is entitled to do whatever he wants.
"I can’t decide if I have a cat or a cat has me." - Esther Marton


1 comment:

  1. That is exactly what Criddle does, it is so hard to get upset becuz they are soo cute. Make sure you post a picture of the invite, for me to see. I wish you were closer so we could be craftin around on this 3 day weekend :)

    ReplyDelete