Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Papa Johns!

Papa John's pizza!!!! - I did not really realize that this is the pizza I always eat in Iowa - unitl I saw the garlic sauce that came with it and realized this is the sauce that Luke and Connor like. We have never ordered from here before. It tasted delicious and. . . flashback to Cedar Rapids.
Jennifer's invitations - sort of simple, because I didn't want to spend days making them - but I love the purple silk flowers. She did not really want to go with the typical baby girl pink theme. She is more a "purple elephant" type of girl.
"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on." ~Carl Sandburg


3 comments:

  1. Very cute! You are so creative. I love the little flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the invite, so cute. You are so creative :) Remeber to take pictures at the shower,s o I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, that pizza is making me so hungry. it's my favorite kind in the world! looks like it's going to be Papa John's for lunch today. :)

    ReplyDelete