Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fun Stuff - Czech it out!

Czech out these cute buttons! How could I not get these - especially the czech one - (and for only 50 cents). The little boxes are incense. I have a small burner (shaped like a leaf) - that came with small sticks like these - but after they were used up - I could never find any small incense to use it again. They are lavender and lily. (I had to give Jennifer one of the "Lily" ones - that is what she is naming her baby).
I am making a pennant type banner for Jennifer's baby shower. I cut things out last night and found the letters I wanted yesterday. So hopefully I will have time to make it tonight. I really need more time to do the things I like to do - maybe 6 extra hours a day. - and a room all of my own to do it in. I don't want to sound anxious to have my kids leave the nest - I just want one of their rooms.
This is not a very good picture - but this little stopper/plug/stirrer thing is so cute. It has a mermaid on it. I wanted you to see this Amy. I like the stickers back there better.
It is getting to be that time of year again! I have already gotten three Halloween magazines full of great stuff. These little guys are so adorable. As soon as I am done with Jennifer's baby shower - out come the Halloween stuff.
- A fine beer may be judged with only one sip, but it's better to be thoroughly sure.
- Better a lie that soothes than a truth that hurts
- The government will fall that raises the price of beer.
- Do not protect yourself by a fence, but rather by your friends
CZECH Proverbs

1 comment:

  1. Mom & I were out yesterday and saw some cute halloween stuff and your name popped up right away :) I haven't seen those little stir things at our starbucks :( Can't wait to see the cute banner!!

    ReplyDelete