Sunday, September 14, 2008

For Jennifer's shower

I finally found some time to work on some things for Jennifer's baby shower. I thought if she wants she can use this in her nursery - so I went with the baby's name instead of something like "It's a Girl". I am loving the name Lily. I believe her full name will be Lillian Eva.
I am now thinking about making a Halloween banner - but I have to pull everything together for this shower first. The other two baby showers I have given were for little boys. This girls stuff is fun - partly because it is different, but also because of Jennifer and the type of things she likes. Next - I have to make some favors - but haven't decided on what to make yet. Amy and Rachel - do you have any ideas?

"Angel-duck, angel-duck, winged and silly - Pouring a watering-pot over a lily." ~ Charles Lamb

No comments:

Post a Comment