Monday, August 11, 2008

I am Back

I am back from Iowa, back on a computer that works, and back to work. I thought I would start with a picture from Iowa. I know Luke had such a good time - so here is a picture of him obviously - in Iowa.
My computer at home is a mess - I believe Richard is going to finally take it in. Since I start back to work today - I can now at least post from here.
"Cup of the Day" - Back to work and back to my matching coffee mugs each day. The mug was a gift . . .  I couldn't wait to use it and thought it was great for my first day back at work - "Do what you like. Like what you do." I believe I need to start back to work - just to get some rest. I have been working like a maniac at home. After getting back from Iowa I decided to paint the kitchen, dining room, and living room. I completed that - rearranged everything - cleaned out. It is almost done, but I am exhausted. On top of that - I made the mistake of betting Jake that I would make him dessert every night this past week. I made apple dumplings, brownies, banana bread, lemon bars, blueberry coffee cake, cheese cake (No Bake - from a box - I was starting to get tired by this point), and finally a butterscotch pie. After painting and cleaning everyday - I was too tired to even take photos of the desserts. :-) So "Dessert Week" is officially over. And since I am officially back to work today - I better get to work.
"Find a job you like and you add five days to every week." ~H. Jackson Browne

1 comment:

  1. YAH!! I have been chking daily since you left. I love the cup:) I sold a plarn bag for $30. Anyway hope all is well.
    LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete