Monday, July 14, 2008

Saturday - a good day.

Richard and I had a pretty good day on Saturday. We went down to the tower district and did some shopping. I wanted to get some oils and knew for sure that I could get them at a shop down there. The shop has some great clothes and jewelry - but is a little out there for me - with charms and stones symbolizing goddess' and new age literature. I bought my oil - and moved on.
We decided to stop for lunch at Sam's Italian Deli. I used to eat here years ago when I worked nearby. We sat outside and enjoyed our lunch and some time actually alone. It doesn't seem like we get that very often. Richard looks a litte strange in this picture - sort of spooky really.
Overall a good day - we could use more days like this I think.
"Even if happiness forgets you a little bit, never completely forget about it." ~Jacques Prévert
I enjoyed my weekend. I love having 3 day weekends. Not quite like having the whole summer off - but summer school really has not been so bad and it is nearly over. Some other good things this weekend.
- Jake, Kasey, and Luke making dinner Saturday night. (Pasta with extra mushrooms and garlic in the sauce)
- Play cards with Jake and Kasey
- Kim sewing and finishing the bag she was making. She did a great job.
- Richard and I went for a bike ride Saturday morning. We ended up riding 10 miles.
- Making pancakes for breakfast on Sunday - only Richard and I were the only ones up to eat. I made them from scratch with sour cream and cottage cheese. They were pretty good.

1 comment: