Monday, June 21, 2010

From last month . . .

I have two cameras - and don't use this one often. I actually forgot these pictures were sitting in my camera - just waiting . . . for me to notice and share them.
Richard and I at "Jake's" restaurant - somewhere in Nevada . . . greeted by
"Jake the Snake" of course.
This was in Nebraska somewhere (or nowhere).
After 3 days of driving - this is exactly how I felt.
And when you are just driving and driving . . . and find yourself nowhere . . . crocheting helps kill the time. I made this coffee cozy. For some reason - I think these are so cute.
I need one in every color.

And when your husband is tired of driving, hungry, and somewhat crabby . . . crochet these - because when I finished them and put them on - he forgot about being tired and hungry for a minute and actually smile. (Don't look too close - my toenails really needed to be painted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment