Sunday, June 6, 2010

Summer Weekend

This is what happens when you stay up way too late playing video games and get up too early because it is too hot in your bedroom.
It is finally warm enough to enjoy the pool - we had to find the water proof cards today . . .
. . . here is Jake trying to find the 2 of Spades.
I love summer!!!!!
Except for these guys. Richard found this underneath the lid that covers the filter that catches leaves and junk - and I had just lifted it up this morning to throw in some chlorine tablets . . . I guess it was a good thing I didn't see it then - I would have definitely freaked out. That off white ball next to it is an egg sac. If you look close you can see the red hour glass. I HATE SPIDERS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I would so love to be enjoying that pool!!!!! We have had some HOT and MUGGY days back here...YUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete