Thursday, February 9, 2012

Lily Magic

This little girl simply has won over my heart.  I guess she was feeling glamorous yesterday  or like a rock star . . . I love that the sleeves on her t-shirt are rolled up.  I love that she is silly, I love that she calls me Clare Helen, I love that she asks a lot of questions and that she likes "chappy" and nail polish and jewelry.  I love it when she comes over and wants to pet our cat, that she doesn't realize the cat has figured her out and really wants nothing to do with her - she just keeps trying to catch the cat and thinks the cat likes her too.  I love when she says, "I love your face".   I love that she plays with "cool beans" at my house and that sometimes when she is tired or upset and a little bit weepy she wants to come to me.  I love putting candy into the little tin can at my house so that she can find it and I love that she believes a fairy left it for her . . . and I love her smile every time she finds that candy - and then has to show me what was in the tin.  I love how she can get about anything she wants from Papa, Uncle Luke, and Uncle "Jabub". 
Little girls have a magic all their own.

1 comment:

  1. She sure sounds like a little sweetheart - you are so lucky!

    I couldn't reply directly to your comment, but I would love to send you a pig in a box, just need your address.

    And, I thought I'd let you know that I'm considering posting to Friday CPR again. I have to find the humor again.

    ReplyDelete