Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Summer Soltice

The first day of summer . . . and the longest day of the year.  I, along with a friend decided to make every moment count today.  So we started the day off on the roof of our office - watching the sun rise. 
This particular friend is much younger than me . . . but that doesn't seem to matter.  What I love about her the most is, when you talk about getting up and getting to work before 5:00 in the morning and climbing up a ladder onto the roof to watch the sunrise . . . it makes perfect sense to her. 

I haven't posted much lately - busy in a good way both at work and at home.  I have been working on some projects - and making progress.  I just have too many irons in the fire to post about any of them yet.  I hate that because I like to post about the things I make and do . . . but it's coming.
HAVE AN AWESOME DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment