Wednesday, July 25, 2012

day not going as planned

This is the label that Luke made to use on our favors for the shower - the favors being bags of coffee.  I think they turned out so cute.  I had to smile when he pointed out that he made the steam from the coffee pink.  (It's all about the details)  : )  I will post another picture after I get them all put together.
With Stella's help of course - we got them printed.  Her reaction to the printer was fun to watch.  After printing one page - she would look where the paper fed in and then walk around to where the paper came out after printing.  I think Stella is too smart for her own good sometimes.  : ) 
Today isn't going quite like I expected.  Richard brought home a great carpet cleaner from work - so we should be cleaning carpets - Right? . . . The wand fell on the floor and a brass connector that has everything to do with feeding the water broke.  Just what we didn't need to happen . . . but I don't get too shook up about things like that because he can fix about anything.  It does delay cleaning the carpets though.  I have been dusting and cleaning while I am waiting for the carpet cleaner to be fixed.  Dusting and cleaning would be so much easier without all this junk that I like.  I have eliminated a lot of the clutter in my house the last few years - but there is something about a shelf filled with my favorite stuff that I like - hate the dust though! 
I can't think about everything that I have to get done before Saturday morning - and here I sit on the computer . . . time to get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment