Monday, July 23, 2012

Give me a C . . .












 I finished my Charlotte pennant for Abbie's shower.  (While I was stringing the pearls through it I was wishing that they had picked a shorter name.)  I had to hang up the pennant right away in case Stella would take an interest in it and tear it up.  So I started putting up a few things for the shower.  (Instead of a diaper raffle - I included a poem with the invitations that asked guests to give Charlotte a book in lieu of a card.)   I thought it would be cute to include some books with my decorations. These are the books that Richard , Luke, and I am giving Charlotte.  Richard picked out Go Dog Go! and Luke's favorite Where The Wild Things Are.  Time to get busy . . . I have a lot to do this week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! What a nice remembrance she'll have and I love the book idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine - I really loved the book idea too. The poem I found was so cute. My husband's boss went to a shower where they did this and they had label/stickers made that read "This book belongs to Charlotte's Library" - I am going to have to make some. This grandchild thing is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete