Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Night . . .







Friday night . . . so glad for the weekend.  We didn't get home until late tonight.  We ran back to Richard's work, stopped for some dinner, and then stopped at the grocery store.  As much as I don't like the cold . . . there is something about the cold temperatures and Christmas decorations that make it fun to be out and about this time of year.  Michelangelo's is a family owned restaurant - and they always make us feel so welcome.  I mentioned that I might order a cup of coffee - and it was brewing before I knew it.  The cold temperatures also make it nice to come home . . . to a another cup of hot coffee (complete with whipped cream).  I guess it may be a late night after two cups of coffee. 
(a special evening appearance by my little vintage Christmas Elf.)

"Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."  ~ Norman Vincent Peale

No comments:

Post a Comment