Thursday, December 12, 2013

so many hats . . . only one head

Turned out to be a good evening.  We found the gift we were looking for in an antique store . . . but the person it is for may read my blog - so I can't post a picture of that yet.  Our friend ended up having something he had to do - so it was just Richard and I downtown.  He wanted to look at hats . . . I may have to go back and get him one for Christmas.  LOL
I really like this one . . . 

This would look better if it fit him . . . but they only keep a few in stock.  I can't imagine why?  :)
Just silly . . . but I love it!
He has a hat similar to this one . . . love how he looks in it!
. . . maybe not.  :)
. . . and as silly as this is - I love it.  I took some other pictures of stuff that I intended to post - but these were way more fun!
 
“It doesn’t matter whether or not you have a head, you must wear the right sort of hat” 
                           ~ Kazantzakis



No comments:

Post a Comment