Thursday, November 5, 2015

For Today . . .

Outside my window . . . beautiful sunrise and it is a little chilly
I am thinking . . . today is going to be a wonderful day!
I am thankful for . . . the man who makes my coffee every morning
From the kitchen . . . scrambled eggs (made by that same man)
I am wearing . . . brown dress pants and a rust colored cardigan
I am creating . . . a zombie doll
I am going . . . to a birthday party this weekend!
I am reading . . . Grief Land by Armen Bacon
I am hoping . . . that Lily has the best birthday ever!
I am hearing . . . Lily humming to herself
Around the house . . . lots of fun and commotion (we have Mattea staying with us for 2 weeks)
One of my favorite things . . . coloring pages
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . laughing, coloring, sewing, reading, kissing, and maybe pizza
From my picture journal . . .
In an effort to keep Mattea entertained . . . I bought a coloring book.  I have read where adult coloring can be a good stress reliever.  I am not sure if that is true or not . . . but it it fun and fun is good.  I know folding origami cranes is very relaxing to me . . . so maybe there is something to it.  We are now searching online for more coloring pages.  I think it would be fun to make some of  my own.
There are still a few remnants of Halloween around the house . . . 
and Charlotte seems to find them and make the most of them.
I walk over this heart all of the time . . . but the first time I have walked over it in the rain.
Just a reminder of how much I love to walk in the rain . . . 
and how wonderful it is for us to be getting rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment