Wednesday, November 25, 2015

For Today . . .

Outside my window . . . early morning sunshine and early morning chill
I am thinking . . . I really have a lot to do before tomorrow
I am thankful for . . . a week off for Thanksgiving
From the kitchen . . . later today - pies
I am wearing . . . still in my pajamas (I love vacation)
I am creating . . . painted rocks and paper cranes
I am going . . . to relax and enjoy everything about today
I am reading . . . Desperation by Stephen King (I think I need to read another author . . . I went for a walk last                                      night and my imagination went a little "Stephen King" . . . 
I am hoping . . . for some more rain
I am hearing . . . Richard flip through the newspaper - talking to me about the articles he is reading
Around the house . . . paper, colored pencils, markers, color books . . . 
One of my favorite things . . . Charlotte's hands
A few plans for the rest of the week . . . Thanksgiving with family
From my picture journal . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment