Tuesday, May 30, 2017

good things today . . .





More origami cranes today . . . this time with Mr. Ford's 4th graders.
I wish I could post a picture of all of the their faces . . . so instead I will go with some of their t-shirts.  I love all the t-shirts I see everyday at school.  I am thinking there may be a photo project there . . . I will have to give that some more thought. 
This group really caught on . . . and were finishing cranes in record time.  

GOOD THINGS TODAY . . . 
1. Folding paper cranes with Room 11
2. Making smoothies with our Ninja (I love this thing)
3. Fresh zucchini from the garden
4. Someone doing me a big favor . . . going above and beyond
5. My work family - they really are amazing!
6. Coctel de Camarones . . . thank you Jessica!
7. Sleeping baby photo . . . our dear little Avery Rose
8. Coming home . . . 
9. Making some time to paint
10. Finding a boysenberry cobbler on my desk this morning . . . made by my boss


Let her sleep, for when she wakes up
she will move mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment