Monday, September 25, 2017

sneak peek . . .



I want to post a picture of this doll so badly . . . but I need to wait until I ship her to the other side of the country.  Once again I joined the Zombie Doll Swap at Yarnigras Swapper Spot.
This year the theme was "Partying Zombies". 
Sometimes when I have a specific doll that I have to make . . . it takes me longer to get going compared to when I just start making one with no idea in mind.  The best thing I can do in that situation is just start . . . which I finally had to do since I have to ship her this week.   
So after thinking about it for two weeks . . . and changing my mind completely once I got started . . . things started to come together.  I really think she turned out fun!!!!
I will post pictures of her after she is received.  
I am also involved in another Halloween doll Giveaway that I found on Instagram.  I am using a doll that I already made . . . but have to add a few things to that little monster.
Going back to work and being busy sort of got in the way of my creativity for a few weeks.  (I hate when that happens.)  All I needed was a little push . . . Thank you Yarigras for your Zombie Doll Swap. 

1 comment:

  1. Your sneak peak is very intriguing. Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete