Monday, September 11, 2017

getting ready for October




So I attended a "paint night" back in June.  Jennifer picked the painting that we would do and picked this one because she knows I like skeletons.  I had a blast . . . but didn't honestly know what I was going to do with a purple skeleton painting.  I figured I would maybe use it as a Halloween decoration.  So I decided to do this to it . . . I still can't say I like my painting - but I like it a lot better this way.  One of the things I like most about decorating for Halloween - is that anything goes.  It doesn't have to be perfect or elegant . . . or even make sense.  I think the color of the flowers really make this much more fun . . . and perfect for next month!  I can't wait to start decorating for October!

2 comments:

  1. I loved the painting but I love it even more with the flowers. It really does make a statement - a very colorful and fun statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too think the flowers are a great addition. Neither purple nor orange are really my colours, but I've always thought they look great together. She has a very Medusa-like look with that amazing hair.

    ReplyDelete