Monday, September 11, 2017

still here . . .

FAMILY
For where your treasure is.
your heart will also be.
~ Luke 12:34








I haven't posted here in a month . . . how did that happen?
Life has been busy . . . mainly because I started back to work last month and the first few weeks of school is simply a busy and chaotic time.  I love it . . . but I am glad things have settled down some.
We have had some time to play in a tent . . . play with skeletons . . . 
. . . and play with some skeletons in the tent.  LOL!  Lily is really into the skeletons this year . . . I have a feeling she will be helping me decorate for Halloween.
Charlotte is very much into painting and coloring these days and Avery is busy being 5 months old.
Life is busy, but Life is Good!

4 comments:

  1. The tent full of skeletons really cracked me up. Those little girls are so lucky to have such a fun grandma!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so much fun looking and life through their eyes and being silly with them.

      Delete
  2. Those skeleton photos are just fab, especially the tent one with animals included (like the Egyptian mummies with their pets!). Reminded me of the year my dad rigged one up to rise out of a chest on the front porch as trick-or-treaters came up the drive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids love posing those things as much as I do. LOL I think I would like your dad. :)

      Delete