Monday, January 29, 2018

feeling motivated . . .

Oh, hello week . . . let's do this!
Once again my time is getting spent doing things other than making dolls . . . but on a positive note I am heading back in that direction.  Sometimes life just gets in the way.  Sometimes I simply need to regroup and get organized again.  Sometimes I get doing other things.  (Lately I have been writing and that seems to have filled up my head and time more than enough.)  
Doll making is pulling me back in though . . .  and these dolls all need something.  It doesn't help that one of them was made for Halloween and another for Christmas . . . so with those holiday behind me I just set them aside.  Charlotte and I made the one with pink hair a couple of years ago . . . she also got set aside.  I guess I need to try to break that habit.
 I also don't like to start any new dolls without finishing any that I may have started . . . so let's see what happens this week.
Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment